I think its very important that everyone do some reflecting and jot down all the things that were key highlights in each month. Its easy to let out a big exhale and say thank goodness the year is over as we humans like to only remember the bad things. Without much more rambling here is my reflecting on 2017 post.
- I had come back from a trip from the USA. This was spoken all about in my “exploring Washington post” which tells you about all the adventures as well as gives you a list of different cities to visit whilst exploring Washington state. If you’re lucky you get to experience snow.
- I was greeted with a 23 degree whether as I stepped back into Johannesburg.
- Decided to hit the gym and begin a weightless journey. The thing I love about travelling is the food, but the thing I hate about it is working off all the weight gain.
- Had the most delicious Rice Krispie Treats that my talented friend is so good at making for her birthday.
- Visited Mountain Sanctuary.
- My cousin got married to the love of her life and I was lucky enough to be one of the bridesmaids. What a special day.
- I am one of those kids who plays ultimate frisbee and thoroughly enjoys it. Went on a tournament to Howick.
- Had some delicious food and saw some friends over the weekend that I hadn’t seen for a while.
- I got on a plane and explored Portugal with my best friend. Lucky enough to visit both the north and South of Portugal. Hoping to visit this place soon to see some other cities and enjoy the Portugal vibe.
- Got back from an amazing trip
- Got my first car which was so exciting and I was very happy and grateful for all the blessings.
- I won something for the first time on Instagram, it was a Fitbit and I was super excited about it. It’s a good watch to track your calories and sleep schedule.
- Played Women’s Nationals tournament for frisbee in PE.
- Spent much needed time with my friends
- OppiKoppi music festival was the muddiest one that I have been to in the past 2 years. The weather completely changed but it was enjoyable non the less. I got to see Flume, The Naked and Famous and Two Door Cinema Club.
- More frisbee tournaments and friends birthdays.
- Exams are over for the year.
- Spent some time with old friends and started to unwind and relax.
- Made it another year around the sun (birthday December 5th)
- Spent some much needed family time with the family duh haha
- Had my first ever Friendmas, It was super cute and hope to see more of them in the future.
Reflection is always important. It helps with growth and to think about all the good ol’ days and some of the not so good days. This blog talks about my reflection and hopefully this encourages you to do some reflecting on 2017.